Marriage Ceremonies, Renewal of Vows, Naming Ceremonies and Funerals.
In a Chapel or on a beach, in a garden or anywhere you wish to make your special dreams come true.
It is important to have a style of Ceremony which reflects your ideals and philosophies, cultural beliefs and hopes for the future. You can design your own personalized vows that will suit your particular dreams.
Your Ceremony can be as individual and unique as you both are. Together, we can create the Ceremony of your dreams; from a simple Ceremony to a more Traditional one, filled with surprises.
My Commitment is to develop and deliver a Ceremony that is right for you.
My Services to you include:
- Personal Consultation and Guidance
- Unlimited phone and e-mail Consultations
- Assistance with planning your unique Ceremony
- Providing resource materials for Venues, Catering and Photographers
- Rehersals as required
- Presentation copy of your Ceremony
- All Legal documentation and Registration with Births Deaths and Marriages.
In Australia, Authorised Civil Celebrants can perform Ceremonies anywhere, any time, as long as you Lodge your Notice of Intended Marriage, 1 month before the Ceremony takes place, and no more than 18 months.
I invite you to contact me to discuss your Ceremony needs.